Are you looking for a wedding ceremony like no other?
Completely personal and unique to you, your partner and your family and friends. This is YOUR day and this is a ceremony for you, your family and your friends. My ceremonies are all inclusive. My ceremonies reflect your thoughts and wishes for the day completely. Let's work together to create a ceremony that will stay with you FOREVER.
Your wedding ceremony WILL BE AN EXPERIENCE YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER
We are so lucky in Ireland that there are now all sorts of wonderful ways and places that wedding ceremonies can be performed, and where you can be LEGALLY married. ...it can be as simple or elaborate as you like. As an Interfaith Minister, my aim is to contribute a personal element to all ceremonies.
From the initial meeting, right through to the very end of the ceremony, I will be with you all the way and guide you with my knowledge, expertise and (when needed) calmness. When I get to meet a couple for the first time, I get a sense of excitement for what is to come. You have so many options to work with and I will be thrilled to work with you so that your ceremony reflects both of you. This could involve including some of the many rituals…..Handfasting, Sand Ceremony, Unity Candles… and many more which we can explore together.
There will be a lot of laughter and a lot of love, and connection with everyone that is there for you both.
Why choose me
I know that you will want to have a ceremony that is so special and personal that you will treasure it forever. The ceremony planning can often get lost or move down the list of all the 'to-dos'. This is where your celebrant comes in. Whether you want a ceremony to last 45 minutes or just 20 minutes - every one of those minutes should count. Because marriage IS a big deal, and you are making a huge commitment to each other. I will write your ceremony from scratch and it will be completely yours.
How wonderful will it be to share that moment in time with those closest to you, to have readings, poems, music that mean something to you. I will work with you to make that happen. It is what I love to do.
- Send me an email with your name, number, wedding date and venue.
- I will arrange a call/zoom/wattsapp video so we can get a 'feel' for each other
- If you are happy to book me, I will send you some ‘next steps’ information, including information you will need for the HSE, if I’m to legally marry you.
- We will then have a meeting, where I get to know you both and we discuss the type of ceremony you would like, including any religious or spiritual beliefs, if any. I offer suggestions for some rituals that might suit, and, my favourite bit - the chat we have about you both and how you came to be at this point – ready to marry.
- I go off and draft up a ceremony for you, incorporating all your wishes. I’ll send some sample readings, vows, ring blessings and some music suggestions also. We can include any rituals you like ie. handfasting, sand ceremony, among others
- This will be sent back and forth between us until you are happy (generally doesn't take too long)
- On the day I will guide you and everyone contributing so that the ceremony flows seamlessly.
Catherine, what can we say – your wedding ceremony was so much more than we could ever have imagined. You truly are born to do this. Your warmth put everyone at ease on the day. We had equal amounts of laughter and tears. You paced everything so well and it just flowed. It was so lovely working with you and we loved our chats. Wishing you all our love in the future.
Marie and Paul
Wedding - Ireland
Hi Catherine, we had to mail you as soon as possible to say thank you so so so much. We couldn’t be happier. We had the best wedding ever. You were right when you said the Ceremony would be the most important part of the day. It was unforgettable. All my friends and family were blown away by you. Thank you so much for adding the prayer for my Dad.
Stacy and Graham
Wedding - Ireland
Dear Catherine, thanks to you and your wonderful calm presence for making our wedding day the best day of our lives. Everything was perfect – from start to finish. I was so stressed leading up to it all and nothing was too much trouble for you. We were so lucky to have found you. Our ceremony was better than we could ever have imagined. I laughed til I cried and then you had tissues lol! Lots of love and our thanks.